Massage Booking Terms & Conditions
Ivy Massage is dedicated to providing high-quality Massage Services to our clients. We have implemented a convenient booking system, which allows clients to pick massage type and duration for the time convenient to them. All bookings must be paid when booking; a receipt and booking confirmation will be emailed to you at the time of payment. Please present a hard copy or email copy on mobile to the therapist on arrival to our studio.
Our booking system sends out an email confirmation 24 hrs prior to your appointment to ensure you remember you’re booking and scheduled time.
We have allocated our time to be available for your booking, so we would appreciate notification if you cannot attend your scheduled appointment.
This allows us to offer your appointment slot to someone else in need or on a waiting list.
We have created these policies to ensure you understand you’re booking responsibilities with Ivy Massage.
Ivy Massage will-
- Provide you with an email reminder 24 hrs prior to your appointment (make sure your email is up to date)
- Provide a phone number to contact if you cannot make your appointment. Bookings 0450 245 118
- Provide the option to cancel or reschedule your appointment online or in the email booking email and reminder. Our booking page is below. https://ivymassage.setmore.com/
- Please arrive on time or 5 minits befor you appontment timeto alow time to check in for you booking.
- Ivy Massage requests a minimum of 6 hrs’ notice if you want to change your appointment date or time. If you cancel with less than 6 hrs’ notice or fail to attend your booked appointment, the full fee is payable – equivalent to that of your booked appointment. Our therapists are self-employed, which means they only get paid when they are actually massaging. The 6-hour cancellation period gives them time to potentially fill gaps and recoup the loss of income when clients cancel. This also allows us to accommodate people on the waiting list for appointments.